English Corner

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

English Language and Literature...

2 posters

you want to translate. i mean the real translation. come to see

white-spirit
    white-spirit

you want to translate. i mean the real translation. come to see Empty you want to translate. i mean the real translation. come to see

Post  white-spirit Sun Jun 06, 2010 6:32 am

you want to translate. i mean the real translation. come to see Y1pV4UiJFWHTXOH-CXyRMfZ-BxHtKFEFOo9y6GYQH2J0t5Pt3dNFllzskhpxGRYx7Lm

PC Translator 2010

you want to translate. i mean the real translation. come to see 158b77n
    PC Translator 2010 | 154 MB

you want to translate. i mean the real translation. come to see 2czu1r9

The PC Translator program serves as a support to text translations into 17 lenguages to foreign languages. It is an indispensable tool for translations of websites, e-mails, faxes, letters, instructions, help, etc.
    It contains: bi-directional text translator, www-translator, text translator in MS Word, Outlook... and a multidisciplinary dictionary with pronunciation by native speakers. Dictionary databases contained in this program are among the largest. The program may be installed in PCs with Windows 7, Vista, XP, 2000, NT, Me a 98. PC Translator can be installed optionally with Czech, English or German menu and help

you want to translate. i mean the real translation. come to see Ngro8

click here
    white spirit
    Admin
    Admin

you want to translate. i mean the real translation. come to see Empty Re: you want to translate. i mean the real translation. come to see

Post  Admin Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:50 am

thanks our hardworking friend Whitespirit.
    you are using good advertizing expressions.
    Go ahead Laughing
    white-spirit
    white-spirit

you want to translate. i mean the real translation. come to see Empty Re: you want to translate. i mean the real translation. come to see

Post  white-spirit Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:53 am

thank you man
    you are the best
    and we love you
    thanks again

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 7:27 pm